We have some distinguished guests in this episode of CHP Radio! Alec Blenis of Complete Human Performance is on air, asking fellow CHP endurance coach Nickademus Hollon, running legend Steve Magness, Dr. Kenneth Jay, and Master RKC Andrew Read about all things aerobic conditioning. Tune in to this jam-packed episode full of tips and tidbits from some of the masters of endurance training. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned competitor, an Ironman triathlete or a powerlifter, you’ll find plenty of takeaways from this roundtable to apply to your own training.
Sources mentioned in this episode:
- The Cardio Code by Kenneth Jay
- Steve Magness’s new book, Peak Performance
- Maffetone method – heart rate training
- Kurt Jensen’s 2k rowing ergometer power profile calculator
- Run Strong by Andrew Read