Hybrid training sounds like something for only the most advanced athletes.
Combining very different sports like running and weightlifting is often seen as taboo in the fitness world. “If you want to get better, you have to focus on one,” is something you’ve probably heard before.
Hybrid training is a simple concept that anyone can use to become a more well-rounded athlete. In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- The principles behind hybrid athletics
- How most people misunderstand hybrid programming
- The most common ways athletes mess up hybrid training
- The pros and cons of training multiple sports at once
- How to make hybrid training work for you
Things We Mention on the Show
The Hybrid Athlete by Alex Viada
If you enjoyed this show, please share this page on Facebook.