It’s easy to get obsessed with supplements.
They all make exciting claims.
They’re all somewhat convenient.
And most supplement companies try to convince you that there’s something wrong with you, and that taking their product will fix it.
But after getting burned a few times, you’ve learned that there are a lot of crappy supplements on the market, too.
You want to know which supplements *might* be worth taking to stay healthy, without the hype.
Kamal Patel, Director of Examine.com, comes on Evidence Radio to talk about the science behind a few supplements that probably work.
– Why many of the most common supplements people take don’t work,
– The science behind the few supplements that probably *do* work,
– The correct dosages of these supplements,
– The correct kind of supplements to take,
– And finally, how to make sure you’re getting quality supplements.
Click the Player to Listen
Click here to download the mp3.
Get More from Evidence Radio
Click here to subscribe or leave a ranking on iTunes.
Click here to subscribe to our YouTube channel.