You read a hundred different articles about nutrient timing, calories, macronutrients and supplements, and you just get more and more confused.
You know all of these things matter, but you’re not sure how to put the information into a concrete plan. That’s what you’re going to learn in this episode of Evidence Radio.
As Head Science Consultant for Renaissance Periodization, a bodybuilding and powerlifting consultancy, Dr. Mike Israetel has spent much of his professional career simplifying the science of fat loss and muscle gain.
Some of the main things you’ll learn in this interview…
– The most important nutritional principles for getting big, lean and strong.
– How to effectively and easily track progress when bulking or cutting.
– How fast you can gain muscle without (or with) steroids.
– How to adjust your calorie intake as your weight changes.
– Mike’s method for setting macros for fat loss or muscle gain.
– The simple science behind nutrient timing.
Click the Player to Listen
Click here to download the mp3.
Get More from Evidence Radio
Click here to subscribe or leave a ranking on iTunes.
Click here to subscribe to our YouTube channel.