Your body can’t tell the difference between “dying” — and “dieting.”
The harder you diet, the more your body tends to fight back. Over time, this can make it harder and harder to lose fat.
In this podcast, Leigh Peele will explain:
- Why you hit fat loss plateaus.
- How to maintain a steady rate of fat loss throughout your diet.
- Why it’s easy to confuse lack of fat loss with other factors, like water retention.
- How to break through fat loss plateaus.
- How to balance your energy needs and activity levels in a healthy and sustainable manner.
- How to maintain a healthy relationship with food during your diet, without developing an eating disorder.
- How to use refeeds to overcome “starvation mode.”
… and much more.
Click the Player to Listen:
“Starve Mode” by Leigh Peele
The Fat Loss Troubleshoot by Leigh Peele
BodyByEats by Leigh Peele
Other Listening Options
Click here to download the mp3 | 85.3 MB | 1:33:07
“Pollinate” by Kirk Pearson
“Crazy” by Derek Clegg
> Did you enjoy this podcast? [Click here to check out my book, *Flexible Dieting](https://evidencemag.com/flexible-dieting-book)*. Want an even more in-depth education on how to lose weight, build muscle, and get stronger and healthier? [Join Evidence Mag Elite](https://evidencemag.com/elite) and get member’s-only reports and interviews.