Your body fights back against fat loss.
This happens on both a physiological and behavioral level.
You learned how to deal with most of the physical adaptations to dieting in a previous podcast. In this episode, you’re going to learn more about how to overcome the behavioral obstacles that might be keeping you from losing fat. Joy Victoria from FitnessBaddies.com sheds some light on the most important habits you might need to change or adopt to lose fat. You’ll learn:
- How to set up a diet you can stick to over the long-term.
- Some of the most practical, simple, and easy changes you can make to your lifestyle to lose fat.
- How to integrate diet and exercise into your life without going nuts.
- How to progress with strength training for fat loss.
- The different behavioral challenges men and women face when losing fat.
- The pros and cons of restrictive eating.
- The crucial importance of becoming autonomous by educating yourself about fat loss.
Click the Player to Listen
“A Day at the Park” by Kostas Kiriakakis
“What World War Z Can Teach You About Critical Thinking” by Armi Legge
Other Listening Options
Click here to download the mp3 | 35.6 MB | 38:46
“Seventeen (Instrumental)” by Professor Kliq
What behaviors do you use to make staying lean a sustainable part of your life?
> Did you enjoy this podcast? [Click here to check out my book, *Flexible Dieting](https://evidencemag.com/flexible-dieting-book)*. Want an even more in-depth education on how to lose weight, build muscle, and get stronger and healthier? [Join Evidence Mag Elite](https://evidencemag.com/elite) and get member’s-only reports and interviews.